The ice cream in the photo below is from Demetres Café!! The mango sorbet is dairy free and absolutely delicious! I have a mango sorbet recipe for you to allow you to create this dessert from your own home!
This recipe consists of:
3 cups cubed ripe mango (2 large or 3 mangoes)
1 cup fresh raspberries (organic when possible)
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1 cup organic cane sugar
Pinch of cinnamon (OPTIONAL)
Pinch of salt
1 tsp lime juice
Optional for toppings: nuts, dark chocolate, fruit
- The night before churning, place your ice cream churning bowl in the freezer to chill. Blend all ingredients on high until smooth to prepare it for churning.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and cover. Set in refrigerator to chill overnight (or for a minimum of 4 hours).
- The following day, add your chilled base to the prepared ice cream churning bowl and churn according to instructions for 30-45 minutes, or until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until firm.
- Let thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving to soften.
I hope you try it out and enjoy this recipe!!!
Repost from Minimalist Baker
Featured Image: (Minimalist Baker)